Friday, June 11, 2010

About Act 3's Progress and a Request (or whining?)

Sextoko is always related

About Act 3, now the progress reached, like, 80 % I guess, ignoring proofread (But I'll make sure to proofread it) and I will start working it again tonight maybe. The sprites are 98 %, but nearly all of them are poorly drawn (I can't draw, after all) so it will take a little courage to read this one. I hope Act 3 can be released this June. or at least July.

Now, moving on to my ranting, I had to ask IS THERE ANY GOOD ILLUSTRATOR OUT THERE? Man, sometimes my own drawing made me annoyed. I just nearly can't bear it anymore. So, please, out there, somewhere, someone who had decent drawings, and had some free time, don't mind about some little project, please contact me!

6 comments:

  1. Hello im a fan of your game its cool i hope the act 3 will release soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, hey there! Thanks for the comments. You're from Lemma soft forum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually no but I always download visual novel games and I saw this game so i download it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so that's it..... Anyway thanks for downloading my game! I'll give my best efforts on the 3rd, so please wait for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's done. Please look at my next post. Sorry for the wait!

    ReplyDelete